Across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland through collaborative working the overall project aims are:
- To increase the knowledge and awareness of MECC+
- Improve knowledge in prevention and lifestyle/wider determinants impact on health amongst wider staff groups
- Improve understanding of behaviour change amongst staff
- Increase confidence to have a healthy conversation
- Increase awareness of local signposting options and resources
The Healthy Conversation Skills training offer aims to provide long term and sustainable skills that can be embedded within an organisation as part of their existing training for new and current staff members.
The training offer consists of different levels to suit individual organisations.
- 45 minute eLearning
- 1 x 3 hour MECC Lite face to face training session
- 2 x 3 hour Healthy Conversation Skills training
Email email@example.com if you or your organisation would like to receive Healthy Conversation Skills training.